TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE DUNLOP YEAR END PROMOTION AND BRAND CAMPAIGN 2020 CONDUCTED BY SUMITOMO RUBBER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “THE PROMOTER”)
This promotion will remain valid from the 20th of November 2020 to the 31st of December 2020.Those who participate in the consumer campaign will receive a free locally manufactured dunlop branded cooler box valued at Two Hundred (R200.00). the participating dealers include: -
Dunlop Express; AND
Dunlop Container Dealers
Duration of the DEALER BUY IN:
The DEALER BUY IN will commence from the 20th of November at 08h00 and will end on the 31st of December 2020 at 20h00, including weekends and public holidays.
To qualify for the PROMOTION, the Dunlop customer must:
Purchase a minimum of Four (4) tyres from the following categories:
- PCR - all Dunlop 16 inch and above
- SUV - all Grandtrek and Trakgrip sizes
- LTR - all Dunlop Vantrek
- Consumers who purchase any four (4) tyres from preselected product categories will qualify for the free branded cooler box.
The promotion is non-refundable, non-transferrable, and may not be exchanged for cash, credit or any other item. The recipient shall accept the promotional item as they are and subject to any terms and conditions of the campaign.
- By entering THE DUNLOP YEAR END PROMOTION 2020, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the promotional competition is Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (Pty) Ltd (Hereinafter Referred to As “The Promoter”).
- All information relating to this promotion and published on any promotional or advertising material, forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this campaign.
- The Promoter, its Directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability and or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotional competition and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this campaign at any time with immediate effect. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its Directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors or agents.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this campaign for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary, at any time.
- Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its Directors, members, agents, advisors, suppliers, partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this competition and/or use of the prize.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competitions or these rules.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including Copyright Law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant that has an outstanding account balance.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter having to furnish reasons in any form, for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will only be shared with the Promoter and their nominated agents to the extent necessary to conduct the campaign.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility nor loss that may arise from any booking/s made with A2Z Travel and Tribal Tourist as partners of The Promoter in this campaign.