TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE DUNLOP ZONE AND DUNLOP EXPRESS JUNE/JULY MY TYRES - WIN YOUR SHARE OF R200 000 WORTH OF ONLINE VOUCHERS COMPETITION CONDUCTED BY SUMITOMO RUBBER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD (“THE PROMOTER”)
This competition is open to customers of participating Dunlop Zone and Dunlop Express Stores in South Africa; Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho and Botswana
Duration of the Competition:
The competition commences on 20 June 2019 at 08:00 and ends on the 31 July 2019 at 17:00, including weekends and public holidays. Entries received after 17:00 on Wednesday, 31 July 2019, will not be considered for the competition prize/s.
To qualify for the competition, the participant must:
How to Enter:
- Be a permanent resident in any one of the following countries; Republic of South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho and Botswana
- Be 18 years or older,
- Have a valid email address and cellphone number,
- Have purchased 2 or more Dunlop PCR or Dunlop Grandtrek/SUV tyres, Sumitomo PCR tyres or selected Falken PCR (SN 832i and ZE 914 only) tyres and
- Have downloaded the My Tyres app
- Purchase 2 or more (Sumitomo, Dunlop and selected Falken branded) tyres;
- Download the My Tyres app;
- Complete the registration process; scan licence disc or complete vehicle details; take a picture of their invoice and upload it to the My Tyres app.
R200 000 worth of online vouchers. Winners will be randomly selected on the app.
Awarding of Prizes:
R200 000 worth of Online Vouchers:
- The R200 000 worth of online vouchers can be randomly won and is not a guaranteed prize on the purchase of 2 (two) or more SRSA branded tyres.
Winners will be notified via email immediately as confirmation of their win and only following the verification process will receive the online vouchers via e-mail. The promoter will endeavour to award the voucher within 48 hours of email notification, and only if verification of invoice has been done.
- By entering the My Tyres -Win Your Share of R200 000 Worth of Online Vouchers promotion, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this promotional competition is Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“SRSA”).
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members thereof are not eligible to participate in this Competition nor is any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter.
- All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The winners of this promotional competition shall be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotional competition
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this contest and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotional competition and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter will publish the winner’s names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect, prior to any draw having taken place. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, it directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary.
- Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, members, agents, advisors, supplier’s partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this competition and/or use of the prize
- Participants must note that any use of profanity, vulgar language, sexist, homophobic, political or racially motivated content or any other form of discrimination, will be removed from the aforementioned social media platforms and the Participant will be automatically disqualified. To avoid disqualification from the Competition, all participants shall also ensure that they do not defame, misrepresent or make disparaging remarks about the Promoter, its products or other people.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa. The participant consents to the jurisdiction of the High Court, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competition or these rules.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoter and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.