TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE DUNLOP SP SPORT FM 800 – SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION CONDUCTED BY SUMITOMO RUBBER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD (“THE PROMOTER”)
MATCH THE ATTRIBUTE OF FM800 TYRE BY STOPPING THE GIF FILE WHEN THE ONE HALF OF THE IMAGE CARRYING THE ATTRIBUTE MATCHES THE STATIC HALF IMAGE BASED ON THE COMPETITION STATEMENT
Duration of the Competition:
The competition will commence on Monday, 23 October 2017 at 10h00 and will end on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 at 17h00, including weekends.
Entries received after 17h00 on the Tuesday 14 November will NOT be considered for the prize.
To qualify for the promotional competition:
- Be A South African citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
- Be 18 years or older;
- Hold a valid identification document; and
- Have a valid email address and cellphone number
How to enter the competition:
- Correctly match the visual based on the competition statement which will be published on the “Dunlop Tyres SA” Facebook and Instagram pages during the competition period.
- The competition is only open to residents of South Africa residing in South Africa.
Two (2) lucky winners can stand a chance to win one (1) of two (2) sets (4 tyres in a set) of the new Dunlop SP Sport FM800 tyres.
- The prize is based on the Dunlop SP Sport FM800 tyre sizes that are currently in stock at Sumitomo Rubber South Africa during the campaign period.
- Fitting, balancing and alignment services are at the promotors discretion and the promotor may liaise directly with the winner to discuss details and selection of a Dunlop fitment centre.
- The prize which is the Dunlop SP Sport FM800 tyre cannot be exchanged for any other tyre brand or tyre pattern.
- All rights in and to the prize/s will be transferred to the winner/s directly upon receipt of the prize.
- All winners shall accept prizes as they are and subject to any terms and conditions to the prizes. Prizes will under no circumstances be handed over to a third party and will only be handed or transferred directly to the verified prize winner.
- The prize is non-refundable and not exchangeable for credit or any other item.
Awarding of Prizes:
- The Dunlop SP Sport FM800 tyres will be awarded to the winners selected through a random draw which will be conducted on the following date set out below and the winner will be notified telephonically or via e-mail, within fourteen (14) working days of the selection taking place
- The draw will take place on the Monday 20 November 2017
- Should the winner be unable to collect their prize, their prize will be forfeited, the winner will not be able to sell or transfer the tyres to any third party.
Redemption of the Prizes:
The following process must be followed to redeem the prize, i.e. a set of Dunlop SP Sport FM800 tyres:
- The winner will be notified via telephone or e-mail, within fourteen (14) days of the selection taking place. The winner will be required to provide their proof of identification in order to allow the Promoter to release the tyres.
- The winners will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of their prize and will be required to furnish the promoter with their names and identity numbers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008
- In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution after one (1) working day.
Announcement of the Winners
The names of all winners will be published on the “Dunlop Tyres SA” social media platforms.
- By entering the DUNLOP SP SPORT FM 800 – PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the promotional competition is Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (Pty) Ltd (SRSA).
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members thereof are not eligible to participate in this Competition nor is any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter.
- All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The winners of this promotional competition shall be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotional competition.
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize promoted not be available for any reason.
- Image Disclaimer: Prize images are for illustration purposes only. The actual prizes may vary.
- The Promoter makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this contest and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotional competition and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter will publish the winner’s names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material.
- The Promoter will use photographs of the winners in perpetuity.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect, prior to any draw having taken place. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, it’s directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary.
- Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, members, agents, advisors, suppliers, partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this competition and/or use of the prize.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or any other social media platform.
- Participants must note that any use of profanity, vulgar language, sexist, homophobic, political or racially motivated content or any other form of discrimination, will be removed from the aforementioned social media platforms and the Participant will be automatically disqualified. To avoid disqualification from the Competition, all participants shall also ensure that they do not defame, misrepresent or make disparaging remarks about the Promoter, its products or other people.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competitions or these rules.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.