TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE EXTREME FESTIVAL SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION FOR SUMITOMO RUBBER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD (“SRSA”), (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “THE PROMOTER”)
Gear up because the Extreme Festival is around the corner! Come visit us at Dezzi Raceway and check out the Extreme Festival (The Falken Polo Cup, Global Touring Cars, SA SBK and The Formula 1600 Championships) Dunlop is also giving you a chance to win a set of two (2) tickets to this event, all you have to do is sign up to the newsletter to enter.
(http://www.dunloptyres.co.za/Motorsports) Sign up today and experience the thrill of Dezzi
Duration of the Competition:
The competition will commence on Tuesday, 19 February 2019 at 13:00 and will end on Monday, 25 February 2019 at 11:00.
To qualify for the promotional competition, you must:
- Be a permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
- Be 18 years or older;
- Hold a valid identification document;
- Possess a valid email address
How to enter the competition:
- Sign up for the Dunlop Motorsports newsletter (http://www.dunloptyres.co.za/Motorsports) during the competition period
And stand a chance to win one of twenty-five sets of a set of two (2) tickets per set to the Extreme Festival at Dezzi Raceway. Participants may enter only once.
- All participants that have subscribed to the newsletter get entered into a random draw to stand a chance to win one of twenty-five sets of two (2) tickets per set to the Extreme Festival at Dezzi Raceway on 02 March 2019. The prize does not include any flights or transportation to and from Dezzi Raceway. Accommodation is also not included in the prize.
- All rights in and to the prize will be transferred to the winner directly upon confirmation of win.
- The winner shall accept the prize as is and subject to any terms and conditions to the prize. The prize will under no circumstances be handed over to a third party and will only be handed or transferred directly to the verified prize winner.
- The prize is non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash; credit or any other item.
- SRSA employees are not eligible to enter the competition.
Awarding of the Prize:
The winner will be at the discretion of the Promoter. In order to redeem the prize, the winner must present a valid identification document.
- The main draw will take place on Tuesday, 26 February 2019. The winner will be notified via telephone or e-mail. The winner will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of their prize and will be required to furnish the promoter with their names and identity numbers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008. In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution after two (2) working days.
Announcement of the Winner
- The names of the winners will be announced on Dunlop Tyres SA social media platforms.
By entering the EXTREME FESTIVAL SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of the promotional competition is Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (Pty) Ltd,
All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions.
The winner of this promotional competition shall be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotional competition.
The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
Image Disclaimer: Prize images are for illustration purposes only.
The Promoter makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this contest and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotional competition and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
The Promoter will publish the winner’s names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material.
The Promoter will use photographs of the winner in perpetuity.
The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect, prior to any draw having taken place. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, it’s directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of a participant.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary.
Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, members, agents, advisors, suppliers, partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this competition and/or use of the prize.
These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competitions or these rules.
If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.